2.08.2008

February 8th, 2008: Final class!

What did you learn in this class this semester?

It’s been 23 years since I left my school days. In fact, I dropped out my colleges in the middle. And I really regret the fact. So coming to school three times a week let me retrieve my school days in some ways. As for particularly this class, I really enjoyed reading other students’ fresh views on things as well as learning about the U.K. in many ways by following Mr. Sheffner’s instruction. I already had my blogs before attending this class. However, I learned a lot of new things in this class. Thank you very much. I hope everyone keep updating their blogs and writing about lives, fresh thoughts not only because it’s fun to communicate with people, but also because it’s good to record our thoughts at certain times on our lives as our precious memories are faded little by little.

I hope I see everyone again here and there as I live very near from this campus!! Wish for everybody's bright future!

0 件のコメント: